300/month US dollars
Aug 20, 2016
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE - FULL-TIME POSITION
Star Nursing is expanding into multiple states; with our growth we are interested in outsourcing our compliance department. Do you have strong leadership ability to help grow with the healthcare industry staffing shortage in the US markets?
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE - CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The key role for this healthcare positions is providing exceptional, quality services to employees and the entire Star Nursing Team.
Locate Healthcare professionals through various sources, including the Internet, social media, referrals, direct mail and job fairs, being able to think outside the box and is able to bring unique talent to our team
• Facilitate the hiring process, which includes screening and verifying all appropriate documentation and qualification for each candidates
• Labeling each file according to Star Nursing standards
• Demonstrate the ability to guide a candidate through Star Nursing's hiring process
• High demand - advertising open job posting to varies job boards
• Placing available job opening on social media
• Developing a mass-email campaign
• Creating professional looking e-mail templates
• Sending out e-mail blasts, daily/weekly…etc.
• Obtaining e-mail leads – current US nurses
• Having the ability to think “outside the box” on creative ways to attract applicants
• Manage healthcare professionals files, assuring no credentials are coming close to expiration.
• Maintaining 100% compliance of personnel files at all times
• Consult with Management team to provide appropriate staffing solutions.
• Assist Accounts Manager in prospecting new business
• Maintain direct communication with supervisor, and team members during the recruiting process
• Dedicated self-starter
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
• Organized with attention to detail /Time management
• Strong Leadership skills
• Exceptional Customer service
• Experiences working with a Healthcare Staffing Agency an advantage
You will be responsible for placing open jobs on varies job boards, sourcing health care professionals, reviewing resume, to ensure two years of current related experience. Qualified resumes will be forwarded to Star Nursing Corporate office in California. Once approved by us, your will begin, gathering all required docs, verifying nursing license and submitting a completed profile to Star Nursing Management team, per Star Nursing policy
We are looking for an ideal person(s) that can work independently, be part of our amazing team, and long-term growth with us. If you have a passion to work with an establish Healthcare/Medical/Nursing Staffing Agency and can bring growth and productivity for our success, we invite you to forward your resume.
Star Nursing by Nurses for Nurses….work with us, not for us!