Sep 21, 2023
The Recording Service is seeking a paid ads specialist to help us strategize and launch lead-generation campaigns through LinkedIn and Google Ads. The specialist will report to the Marketing Manager and coordinate with them about the campaign.
Who We Are:
The Recording Service offers live streaming, video production, and event AV services that cater to small and medium-sized events with audiences of up to 2,000 in person and 10,000 online, providing a unique blend of quality and affordable pricing.
About the work:
• This is a remote work setup.
• Flexible hours as long as you’re amenable to e-meet with the company owner and marketing manager during Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) between 10 AM - 4 PM
• Must have experience strategizing, creating, running, tracking, and monitoring ads using LinkedIn and Google Ads.
• Must be able to demonstrate these capabilities during an interview.
• Experience in SEO and finding the keywords that convert.
• Conduct competitor analysis to learn what paid ads strategies our competitors do and what we can learn from them
• Collaborate with the marketing manager to develop keyword strategies that bridge paid and organic search efforts
• Review our target landing pages and suggest improvements to make them useful for our lead-generation goals
• Create ad copies that can help the company generate qualified leads.
• Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
• Oversee and manage the overall budget for paid media
• Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting in coordination with the marketing manager
• Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
• Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
• Create a documented plan for these efforts
We look forward to meeting you! Please message us with your resume and any samples of your work. Please let us know how you charge for your work.
Contact Person: April
Member since: December 20, 2017
Total Job Posts: 10