1500 - 2000 USD
Nov 23, 2023
Do you want to join a fast-growing independent advertising agency where your voice will be heard? Look no further and apply now!
Tiron Graphics is looking for a remote .NET Developer with strong Umbraco experience. You will be joining a young growing team, building innovative digital solutions. You will implement and deliver custom websites, web applications, and interactive campaigns across web, social and mobile as needed for agency clients. You view a problem in the context of the bigger picture and understand that the obvious solution may not always be the most appropriate one.
• Writing high quality unit-tested back-end code following SOLID principles.
• Build interactive Websites using .NET (C#), HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap (React is a plus)
• Setup and develop CMS-based websites, using Umbraco.
• Working with the Creative Director and the Design team to satisfy project's needs and ensure delivery and quality
• Authoring detailed technical and functional specifications documentation.
• Configuring and maintaining Azure infrastructure, administering servers, and configuring continuous integration and
• Participating in complex discussions covering development and infrastructure, in detail and with confidence.
• Presenting feature demonstrations to client and internal teams.
• Liaising with clients in meetings and presentations to determine technical objectives and constraints.
• Drawing on your experience to diagnose development and production issues
• Ensure cross-browser, cross-device compatibility through testing and quality assurance.
• Several years of experience in building interactive Websites using .NET (C#), HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap (React is a plus)
• Several years working with Umbraco 7/8, preferably certified.
• Excellent ability to develop an Umbraco website from start to finish (front-end and back-end) including complex build
• Someone to develop, maintain, and enhance websites, web applications and related components using best practices in
development, security, and user experience.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with internal teams and clients alike.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• A good working knowledge of SQL.
Contact Person: Tolga Goksin
Member since: January 17, 2023
Total Job Posts: 6