Sep 19, 2023
We are looking for a full-time Senior Wordpress
To be successful in this role, you must have 4-7 years of demonstrated on-the-job programming experience and 3-5 years of WordPress development experience. We require you to have proven knowledge of surrounding information systems and application architecture standards and the ability to develop solutions to problems using a disciplined development process. Additionally, you must be willing to quickly and independently learn new technologies and evaluate new plugins and tools, research best practices, and recommend solutions.
Should be fluent with the design concepts using the latest WordPress and well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
- Must be an expert in WordPress and web design.
- Must be able to code themes/plugins from scratch
- Must have knowledge about PHP & JS coding and heavy Elementor experience
- Ability to convert PSD mock-ups to posts/pages
- Must be familiar with WordPress speed optimization (SEO).
- Must have attention to detail
- Knowledge of Genesis Framework for WordPress
- Strong experience with PHP and MySQL
- Comfortable with both OOP and procedural programming methodologies knowledge of database design and troubleshooting
- Proficient in WordPress, specifically:
*Custom Post Types,
*Advanced Custom Fields,
*Syncing DEV and PROD environments,
*Custom Theme and Plugin Development,
If you are interested, please send your updated CV at