Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 11, 2021
Sales and Marketing have been my passion for almost 6 years. As a graduate of Business Administration major in Economics, I envision all the businesses worldwide that Digital Marketing will be our strong point as an entrepreneur.
Social Media will be our avenue of driving sales and leads, brand awareness, building community, growing revenue, and providing effective social customer service. As a Social Media Manager with years of experience, I help brands and entrepreneurs to meet the needs of Digital Marketing with a comprehensive knowledge of diverse social media channels and strategies:
1. I perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
2. Design and implement a social media strategy to align with your business goals.
3. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
.4. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
5. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
6. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews.
7. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, influencer research, and competitions.
8. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.