Who am I?
* National Certicate III holder in Bookkeeping
* National Certicate II holder in Customer Services
* At present, a Finance Support working in a BPO company
* Certified Underwriter with 3 years of experience in a well-known Philippine Insurance Company
* Organized and orderly government Administrative Aide for a year
* A good addition to your team
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Have a keen attention to details
- Hardworking, motivated and self-driven
- Willing to assume responsiblities; learn the duties and functions entrusted to me to help contribute to the development and progress of your business.
I look forward to be working with you if given the opportunity.
I was a contract employee before in a government office as an Administrative Aide. My job was to answer phones, copying and typing files, receive mails from different government offices (central, regional and provincial) and distribute them to intended employees of our office and assist visitors. Moreover, I am learning some of these skills right now.
Since Kindergarten till High School, we (students) were only allowed to speak in English except during Filipino subject, at home or outside of school.
Moreover, at the high school level, we were trained to always submit research papers.
Also, as a college student before, we (students) are to always submit several research papers at the end of each week after every laboratory experiment.
Another is that, I am a teacher in our Church for Children Ministry. I am excellent both in oral and written communication.
I have submitted procedures in chasing hotel commissions using Tramada.
I had 3 years of experience as an Insurance Agent.
It was part of the school curriculum during my 3rd year in high school.
I am a certified bookkeeper.
I have a month's worth of training and a certificate in customer services.
I took drafting back in high school.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.