• In-depth knowledge of taking orders, compute charges, and administer billing or payments.
• Hands-on experience in reviewing, updating, or making changes to customer accounts.
• Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns.
• Able to handle returns and complaints effectively.
• Able to maintain basic knowledge of company procedures, product information, and online resource tools.
• Known for organizing and participating in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.