Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Apr 22, 2020
Are you looking for a customer service representative that is fluent in writing and speaking in English? I can help you with that! I provide the best customer service experience to our customers and a fast learning with processes and procedures of your company!
1. Customer Service - I have been working in a call center industry or BPO for 7 years and I've learned a lot in terms on customer satisfaction and following the proper process and procedure of the company.
2. Product Research - Using AliExpress and other resources, I will help you find your winning products.
3. Data Entry - With my 7 years working in a BPO, I learned to use MS word, excel and powerpoint. I can help you input your data and create a simple analysis.
I recently used these software in working in a BPO:
1. MS Outlook, word, excel and powerpoint.
2. NICE Engage in listening and monitoring calls for inbound and outbound calls.
3. CMS in monitoring my agents' auxes and activity.
4. Zendesk and shopify in placing orders, updating their account and sending
6. Slack in sending updates with the tools that we use, if we have some system issues and outage.
For the past 3 years, I was also promoted as a Team leader, and here are my roles and responsibilities:
•Supervising staff - managing scorecard and making sure goals are met, daily, weekly and monthly
•Completing paperwork - admin tasks such as reports, data analysis and performance presentations
•Managing Processes - reviewing and conducting training to the team for new processes and procedures, preparing visual presentations
•QA monitoring and auditing calls - call listening, chats and
•Providing feedback and instant coaching - real-time feedback after the call listening session and chat/email transcript reviews for the team
I have 7 years experience in a BPO industry, fluent in speaking and writing in English. Worked with Americans and Canadians. This allowed me to learn how to be an appointment setter, entering data, receiving and replying emails, creating a simple analysis with raw data provided. HR Management experience since I provide a brief but informative details with our companies code of conduct and if any of them violates, i provide the proper corrective action. Experience in QA Assurance for the past 3 years since I listen to calls, read email and chat transcript and providing real time feedback to my team to make sure that they are doing the correct process and procedures to exceed monthly goals.
I worked with the BPO industry for 7 years and I learned to be fluent in speaking and writing in English, I also had some tutoring experience when I handled a training class for English language in my previous work.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.