I am Food Technologist with the dynamic experience in a Food industry as a Quality Assurance, Research and Development, formulations and modification of recipes.
I also into Technical Sales, Market Research, Account Management and as Social Media Marketing.
I am new in this work from home/ freelancing job setup, but my work backgrounds in a corporate world will help your expectations.
My goal is to help clients with their business. That is why, I am aiming and committing myself to give you the high quality of work you are looking for.
Let's talk and discuss the business.
• 6 years in Quality Assurance responsibilities were:
1. Conducted laboratory analyses and sensory evaluation of products
2. Instrument calibration
3. Conducted packaging testing
4. Prepared reports and documentation
5. Scheduled and supervised personnel’s activities
6. Conducted water analysis
7. Conducted random inspection test in the manufacturing units of raw materials and finished products to ensure that product specifications and standards are met.
8. Monitored proper segregation and recommends final action for non-conforming material in-process and / or finished products
9. Conducts regular sanitation audit, highlights violations on GMP and / or breakthrough in sanitation practices.
10. Prepared reports highlighting non-conformances, machine breakdowns and other major exceptions and accomplishes QA monitoring forms to document inspection results
11. Monitored and evaluates quality of finished products prior to release.
12. Investigated and validates customer complaints
13. Inspected product returns from delivering and recommends final disposition.
• Research and Development (6 months)
1. Assisted TSD Manager on the development of new products
2. Reformulated existing formula according to TSD Manager direction
3. Conducted sensory evaluations on newly formulated and reformulated products
4. Evaluated new and/or alternative ingredients through product application
5. Prepared report objectively based on test and evaluation results
•Sales and Marketing of food raw materials (1 year and 8 months)
1. Managed and expanded existing accounts
2. Develop new accounts
3. Conducted market research
4. Assisted and recommended innovative techniques that will aid clients in producing safe, high quality and economical food products
5. Product management
6. Arranged / Scheduled deliveries
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.