Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on May 25, 2020
Hired Part Time on Jun 26, 2020
• Product designer with fashion of plastic, metal and furniture designs.
• Amazon FBA Store Manager
• Shopify Store Creator (support backend and frontend)
• Know how to edit pictures using Photoshop.
• Know how to edit videos (subtitles or effects).
• Have knowledge using Canva.
• Have marketing skills.
• Efficient in English both in Speaking and Writing.
• Lead Generation Specialist.
• Data Entry with knowledge of using Microsoft Office Software and Google Spreadsheet.
I am worked in Call Center before. Also, in my recent job i am responding customer inquiry including customers feedback or customer complaint
I worked in call center before marketing in cash loans and credit cards.
Part of my job is editing. I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and etc.
Working in call center for this kind of field.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.