Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $4.13/hour ($363.44/month)
May 4th, 2023 (26 days ago)
August 2nd, 2019
• XERO – Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliation, Invoicing, Bills creation, Reporting templates, journal entry creation GST, Balance Sheet, Income statements and other reports reconciliation with CCH.
• MYOB :
? AE - for timesheet, client data, job status, KPI, importing documents to document manager, finalizing accounts to send to client including yearend letter
? Classic – General Ledger reconciliation, Tax Return preparation
? Banklink – cash coding
? Essentials – cash coding, reports generation to reconcile with CCH Workpaper
? AccountRight – cash coding, reports generation
? Client Accounting – workpapers and reports reconciliation including fixed assets and minutes and resolution of the company.
• CCH Workpapers - workpaper
• Spotlight – Reporting/Management Reports
• NetSuite/Oracle – ERP Cloud System: end to end process, from bookkeeping, bank reconciliation
Involving, bills, general ledger reconciliation, payroll entries, management reporting
• Smartmail Pro and SmartAdmin – generation of bulk invoices
• Ariba – Philippine invoicing system
• IBM Marketing Cloud – invoicing system
• Ipayroll – Payroll processing
• Some bank access - Westpac Banking, Nabtransact, Nabconnect, Paypal, Securepay, Payment Express
? Accountant (For NZ Based Clients)
• Annual Accounts Preparation:
? Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
? Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
? Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
? Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
? Secures financial information by completing database backup
• Tax Returns Preparation
• GST Reconciliation/GST Filing
• Guides AP and AR specialists by coordinating activities and answering questions/ clarifications with their processes.
• End to End accounting processes handling one country – New Zealand
• Prepare weekly cash flow / monthly/ yearly cash flow statements
• Prepares general accounting reports and other management reports: Balance Sheet, Variance Analysis, Revenue Report, Rolling Forecast, Monthly Reporting Package and other reports required by the management.
• Present of monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results.
• Assist the Country CEO and Finance Manager in the interpretation and analysis of financials. Assist with annual budgeting and monthly / quarterly forecasting process.
• Payroll processing/posting
• Daily Bank Reconciliatiom
• End to end AR Process handling 4 countries namely: Australia, New Zealand, Manila and Singapore
• Responsible for timely creation and sending of invoice to clients & customers
• Mainly responsible for completeness and correctness of invoice
• Investigate and resolves credits on customers account
• Follow up collection and initiate collection effort via call (outbound)
• Maintain an accurate aging report and other related accounts receivable reports
• Reconciles bank statement (s) with cash general ledger
• Support Management by identifying improvement in simplifying workflow or process improvement
• Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.