• Web Development ( HTML, CSS, PHP, Sass )
• WordPress Development ( ACF, Divi, Elementor, WooCommerce, cpanel, Multisite, HubSpot, Oxygen )
• Database ( Wamp, MYSql, XAMPP, local by flywheel )
• Microsoft Office/Google ( Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides & Google forms )
• Technical Support ( Troubleshooting, PC maintenance and reformat )
• Basic networking knowledge ( Cisco Packet tracer )
• Photo Editing ( Adobe Photoshop CS6 )
• Customer Service Representative
I have 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative at Alorica Davao. I work mostly on data entry and google sheets, using pivot tables to analyze and review data accordingly.
I have 2 years of experience in English. I've been an E-mail Customer Support Representative and worked on Zendesk and Gmail as a platform for exchanging emails.
I have a 4 year experience in WordPress development using Advance Custom Fields, Elementor and Oxygen.
I have 2 years experience as a Customer Service Representative. I've worked on Email Support using Zendesk and Google tools in answering the clients concern.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.