Meticulous professional with extensive experience in handling customer services and administrative work from a remote location. Effectively able to meet set deadlines and process information through well-honed research skills. Well-versed in providing quality administrative and customer service support through effectively handling remote office procedures and calls.
• First-hand experience in preparing timely and accurate presentations and reports using sophisticated software.
• Adept at completing assignments such as data entry work and transcription within provided timelines.
• Proficient in managing social media platforms and handling essential website maintenance and blog management.
• Handle correspondence and respond to inbound calls from customers
• Set up autoresponders to manage incoming
• Book customers’ appointments and make follow up calls
• Perform calendar management duties by coordinating executives’ schedules and appointments
• Manage files in electronic forms using applications such as Dropbox and Googles Docs
• Handle database building duties such as updating
• Book hotels and flights for customers and ensure that they are made aware of the details
• Prepare slideshow presentations for executives and record minutes of meetings
• Set up and manage social media accounts on
• Publish blog posts and filter and reply to comments left on the blog
• Answer support tickets to resolve customers’ problems and provide additional information.
I worked with different call center companies that are using the English language.
I am doing social media announcements/marketing for almost 2 years now.
I'm doing video editing for 3 years now. Covering gatherings, church events, debut and school evevnts.
I worked in the call center for 4 years now. I already handled Customer Service accounts for Telecommunication Companies in the US and Canada, Technical Support and Email support supporting Frontier Communications, Samsung America, Telus International, and Google.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.