Research Analyst with 10 years experience in financial research (M&A), quality assurance, and data analysis, with a background in sales and marketing, accounting, market research, project administration and general virtual assistance.
• Financial Research/Investment Research (Public & Private companies, Startups, Private Equity/Venture Capital)
• Presentation/deck creation (Google Slides, PowerPoint)
• Project administration (e.g. setting up project folders and workspaces)
• Company categorization
• Managing outreach process to schedule calls
• Online Research
• Mergers and Acquisitions analysis and deal writing
• Data gathering and data entry
• Data analysis and management of financial data
• Creating reports through MS Excel using Pivot Chart, Pivot Table, VLookup, basic finance formula, Financial Dashboard
• Audit of M&A transactions
• Process Improvement and implementing strategies with the use of data
• Knowledgeable in Airtable, Notion, Slack, Zoom, MS Teams
• Bookkeeping using Xero (GST, Bank reconciliation, Payroll, Invoicing, Billing)
• Bookkeeping using QuickBooks online
• Versatile, Fast-learner, Trainable, Keen to details, Multi-tasker, Very organized
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Management
As a highly accomplished research analyst with 10 years experience in financial research, quality assurance, and data analysis, with a background in sales and marketing, accounting, market research, project administration and virtual assistance, I am well experienced in general admin tasks. I have thorough knowledge in MS Office Applications such as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. I have an experience as an associate researcher—with skills in project administration, deck preparation, outreach management, email management and general virtual assistance tasks.
As a graduate of Business Management, I have thorough knowledge in financial information, Finance and Accounting, My on-going online bookkeeping certification—along with my 8+ years experience in data analysis and skills in Microsoft Excel tools—positions me to make a significant and positive impact on your firm.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.