Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $4.66/hour ($820.16/month)
April 25th, 2023 (40 days ago)
July 9th, 2019
Your Reliable Virtual Assistant
I am Jeime and I am your experienced and reliable Virtual Assistant, Social Media Manager, & Bookkeeper.
Before all else, I am a graduate of BSBA Major in Business and Operations Management with Specialization Track in Business Analytics. I have over a year of working experience as an Administrative Support and Virtual Assistant in different business fields.
I am a dedicated, self-manageable, fast learner, loyal, and detail-oriented individual. Moreover, I always aim to work efficiently and effectively to satisfy the expectations of my clients. I aspire to work in a positive environment but I can work well under pressure.
I believe that to be a worthy and reliable Virtual Assistant to my clients, I have to invest in myself first; therefore, the following skills are what I have acquired and can offer to you as my Client:
1. General Virtual Assistants Tasks
• Data Entry & Research
• Appointment Setting
• Calendar Management
• Project Management
• Forms & File Management
• Other Administrative Tasks
2. Social Media Management & Marketing
• Social Media Accounts Creation & Optimization
• Social Media Content Planning & Creation
• Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content
• Organic Social Media Marketing
3. Website Creation, Optimization, and Management
4. Online Writing & Marketing
• Blogging, Article Writing, & Content Writing
• Article Optimization
5. SEO Basics & Setup
6. SEO On-Page Optimization
• Optimizing pages, posts, & photos.
7. SEO Off-Page Optimization (Backlinking)
8. Keyword Research
9. Lead Generation
11. Youtube Optimization
13. Preparation of Financial Statements
14. Online Bookkeeping
In addition, here are the Applications and Tools that I am proficient of:
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Google Workspace
Let's get connected! It would be my pleasure to help you achieve success!
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.