I am an Information Technology graduate, equipped with almost 6 years of experience in Data Entry and Admin Support. I also have an interest in Graphic Designs.
Highly proficient with the following tools: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, and Google Sheets. I make sure I am up to date in the latest tools or software to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of my service.
Here are the services that I offer:
• Administrative Tasks
• Data Entry
• Data Mining
• Data Research
• Product Listing
• Product Research
• Web Research
Almost 6 years of experience in Data Entry and Admin Support in the Provincial Government of Bulacan.
- Entering data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.