Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jun 1, 2020
• *On-Page SEO
• *Alt tags, header tags,metas, internal and external links
• *Off-Page SEO
• *Web 2.0 document
• *SEO Reporting
• *Google AnalyticsTracking
• *Google Webmaster Keywords Tools
• *Local Business Citations
• *Content Marketing
• *Internal linking on blogs
• *Internal linking and Research keywords, using Ashref, brightlocal,Spyglass
• *Link Intersection Competitors Backlinks
• *Focus by Updating
and Reviewing Titles Tags
• *Research for Keywords to target per page
• *Content promotion
• *Editing with Word Press
Monthly Purchased credits
• *Updating Google Analytics with weekly KPI'S,
• *Updating Bright Local and Yext Report
• *Baseline set-up in Bright local, Yext and Moz.
• *SEO Audit
• *Directories some of our members in Citations
• * Using tools ,Brightlocal, Yext, Moz, Linkody
• *Google Analytics , ,Google Search Console
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.