Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 23, 2020
- Setting up server hosting using LAMP Stack.
- Managing domain and sub-domain, customized business
- Transferring and updating system files to a web server using FTP/SFTP.
- Manually create and upload the database of the application.
- Install and configure a Free/Paid SSL Certificate. Implement security measures and practices in managing web hosts.
Web Programming Skills
- Proficient in hard coding using both front-end and back-end web programming languages and frameworks.
- Back-end development and database relation using PHP, JSON, and Mysql.
- Front-end and Back-end frameworks using Codeigniter, Jquery, and Bootstrap.
- Implement Object Oriented Programming(OOP) in PHP.
- Solid understanding of how web applications and development work including browser caching, security, cookies, and session management.
Third-Party Applications and Tools
- API integration.
- Optimize On-site SEO and register websites in major search engines.
- Knowledge in building SMS Gateway using PHP.
-Git for version control.
- JIRA and Asana for bug tracking and task management.
Front-End Web Developer (Remote)
Authority Builders Co. 10 ANSON ROAD #16-16 INTERNATIONAL PLAZA 079903 SINGAPORE
June 2019 - Oct 2020
Authority Builders - is an SEO Company with affordable Link Building Services. Selling guest posts on high authority websites with solid metrics and traffic stats in a wide variety of niches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and developed sales funnel pages with multiple monthly packages subscriptions resulting in a 50% increase in company sales revenue.
- Design, create and optimize existing landing pages to support the company's marketing and promotional needs that increase sales by 20%.
- Implement form security by validating and sanitizing form inputs in front-end and back-end preventing XSS attacks by 90%.
- Implement mobile responsiveness that increases website visitors by 30%.
- Build and maintain overall UI/UX implementation with desktop and mobile responsiveness from Public Landing, User Portal, and Admin Portal pages.
- Maintain and create email templates for customers and the sales team.
- Maintain and monitor the loading speed of web pages via GTmetrics.
- Update and maintain On-site SEO and set up conversion tracking in Facebook Pixel.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the agile development process. - Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing. - Collaborate and communicate effectively with the CEO, Department Managers, and Development Team members.
- Perform hotfix tasks coming from support channels reported by other departments and customer issues.
- Help newly hired staff to easily adapt to the current system.
- Convert, redesign, and build public landing pages from old version 3 to version 4 using JQuery 3.2.1 and Bootstrap 4.
Fullstack Developer (Remote)
August 2018 - May 2019
Ofwdb.com - I was tasked to create a visual basic user-friendly webpage specifically targeting western employers seeking more workers. Since the first thing, a western employer wants to know about a potential staff member from abroad is the applicant's English level. I designed an online resume platform with user authentication and incorporates multimedia content like photos, audio, and video within a traditional resume layout.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-charge in the overall architecture of the web applications from wireframe concept to final output.
- Managing web server such as creating web hosting account, domain, sub-domains, and business emails.
-Build and implement UI/UX designs for the entire web application.
- Maintain loading speed of web pages and implement cross-browser and responsiveness.
- Backend implementations and create the database structure.
- Perform testing of the entire web application from my local and development system before releasing it to the production server.
- Register the website in google search engine.
- Developed a Facebook customer chat plugin to assist website visitors.
- Developed an AI messenger chatbot with database integration to guide specific users in creating their accounts and understand how the webpage works.
- Convert HTML to pdf for downloading feature of user's resume.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.