I attended e-Commerce and Digital Marketing (I received an e-Commerce Certification at Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training (RISTT) 2019). It trained me to create solutions. Below are some of my modules attended:
- Web Development (Website Administrator)
- Product Photography and Content Writing
- Customer Relationship Management and E-mail follow-through
* Live Chat
- Search Engine Optimization & Analytics
* Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Social Media Marketing Planning and Calendar
- Social Media Content Creation
I am a Graphic Artist. I used Adobe Photoshop software. I have been doing some company logos, banners, photo editing, vector graphics, and more related activities in graphic designing.
I incite immediate action by monitoring a potentially negative consequence. I am a bit workaholic, but I think this will help me satisfy my work and for the company. I will work self-directed and figure things out. I accept short-term and long-term jobs. But I prefer a stable job where I can help you build your business.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.