I started my virtual career in 2014. I have ventured through different niches until I settled into the marketing and sales industry. I always have a way with words, and it is indeed my edge, skill, and talent that helped me grow in the online
I have excellent English communication skills both written and oral. A typing score of 55 WPM with 100 percent accuracy and above-average computer skills. I am a growing asset to many clients including startup businesses. I am good at Administration and Management tasks, SEO, Digital Marketing and Content Writing. I am organized, keen to details and accuracy. I make sure things are done precisely.
If I don't possess skills you are looking for, I welcome unique opportunities, learn additional skills and personal growth to meet new people under your care. I bring these values to every experience throughout my life on a personal and professional level.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Article Writer – I have years of experience in article writing. I started by ghostwriting articles in 2014. I already wrote over 500 articles, and a couple of copyrighted written content under my name. I wrote in different niches ranging from beauty and health articles to sports news to web content.
2. English as a Second Language (ESL) Online Tutor – I have been teaching since 2012. I was a teacher in different Asian nationalities mostly from Korean, Japanese and Chinese races equipping them with basic grammar to business class knowledge in the English language teaching children and adults with zero to conversational English proficiency. I also do private one-on-one tutoring to adults and kids.
3. Virtual Assistant – After working as an ESL Tutor, I started venturing in Virtual Assistance since 2016. I did some basic digital marketing to a founder of an all-in-one mobile fundraising platform for nonprofit organizations in New York. I handled the overall presentation of a post before it gets posted to the company profile and the company’s social media accounts. I monitor the posts and are expected to garner as many views and shares as I possibly can. Then I worked for a CEO of a multi-business web company in London, the UK as a Virtual Assistant. I did admin tasks such as data entry and
4. SEO Content Optimization – 3-4 months as SEO Content Optimization Specialist with on-going SEO/Search Engine Optimization training. I am responsible for a series of web content to be optimized with high-ranking keywords to compete for high search results in Google.
I am a fast learner, passionate worker, keen to details, and a believer in providing nothing but quality work. The goal is to work with honesty and enthusiasm that will help me reach and utilize her full capacity in contributing to the client and the company’s success.
I AM PROFICIENT IN USING THESE SOFTWARES AND TOOLS:
• Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Grammarly
• Adobe Photoshop, Canva, SnagIt, 99 designs, Pixabay
• Dropbox, Google Drive
• LastPass, Dashlane
• Fiverr, WordPress
• Asana, Basecamp, Trello,
• Pipedrive, Hubspot
• Frontapp, MailChimp
• Buffer, TailWind
• KWFinder, Yoast
• Alexa Extension, Crunchbase Extension, Seamless.AI Extension
*NOTE: SCREENSHOT AND RESULTS ARE AT THE TOP OF PROFILE FOR VIEWING*
*Experience, Proficiency, Portfolio, and other details are updated every 3 months*
I have over 3 years’ experience as a Virtual Assistant. I handled many Office and Admin Tasks such as: • Personal errands via online (purchasing gifts for loved ones/family members online) • Hotel and Flight Booking • Booking appointments with clients • Calendar Management • Email Handling, Filtering and Management • Setting up Autoresponders • Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails) • Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls) if needed • File Management (organizing files using Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) • Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others • Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts, etc.) • Data Entry (Microsoft Office/Google Apps) • Product Entry to Ecommerce Platforms (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.) • Database building (ex: updating email or contact lists on your CRM like Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc.) • Lead Generation • Taking down minutes of meetings/notes in meetings • Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales) • Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations) • Recruitment (source for other team members like writers, graphic artists, etc.) • Liaison between you and other team members • Project Management (Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Hubspot) • Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) • Manage and update Social Media Accounts • Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills) • Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided) • Create blog/articles posts on your Blog • Filter and reply to comments on your website, blog, etc. • Answering support tickets • Blog commenting (to increase links to your site) • Participating in discussion forums or message boards.
I was an English as a Second Language Tutor online and taught Asian students (mostly Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Southeast Asian people) for 5 years. I have been speaking English along with my native tongue since I started talking all the while my English grammar and language has been greatly shaped because of my primary to university education, both spoken and in written.
I have 5 years' experience in writing. I handled many Writing Tasks such as: • Copywriting • Editing and Proofreading • Blogging • Web Content • Article Writing • Creative Writing • Ebook Writing • Ghost Writing • Search Engine Content Optimization (Off-Page SEO) • Product Entry Description
I have 1 year's experience in Marketing and Sales. I handled Marketing and Sales tasks such as:
• Digital Marketing • Digital Marketing Manager • Search Engine Optimization • Social Media Marketing • Social Media Manager • Digital Marketing Copywriter • Content Marketing Manager
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.