In my 5+ years as a Risk and Compliance Analyst (Sales Audit) in a large food & beverage manufacturing company in the Philippines and in Asia, I have been trained to read and analyze huge data reports (500,000+ rows) generated from the monthly sales recap of its Eleven (11) Regional Distributors across Philippine Islands. I am also responsible to oversee and conduct inventories to 400+ product SKUs for different warehouse locations and perform a thorough analysis on sales and bad order management.
Two years ago, my serious interest in Dropshipping business model has begun. The journey continues and I started developing Shopify stores from scratch (A-Z process) using free and premium Shopify Themes, and other external themes like Themeforest, Shoptimized, Booster Theme, and Themelock.
I gained experience in product research using different sites all over the web like Alishark, EcomHunt, and Product
SOME OF THE SHOPIFY APPLICATIONS I PERSONALLY USE:
1. OBERLO – proven outstanding fulfillment Shopify partner
2. PRIVY – to capture
3. PRINTFUL and PRINTIFY – for Print-On-Demand products and while labeling
4. OMNISEND – for effective
5. SEGUNO by KIT – for
6. KIT/Shopify Ping – for auto social media posting, auto social media
advertising, and financial reports
7. Ali Review Importer +
reviews to Shopify
8. Badge Master – for security and payment badge
9. BEST Currency Converter – for product price conversion
11. Consistent Cart – to know and recover abandoned carts with effective
12. Boost Convert – for scarcity
13. Buy Me Sticky Cart- for interactive sticky BUY ME widget direct to the
14. Superchargify - for Accelerated Mobile Performance (AMP)
15. Parcel Panel – for easy order tracking
16. Unlimited Bundles & Discounts – for bundling upsell
17. Help Center FAQs - for attractive FAQs page
and, some other applications essential for sales conversions
ONLINE MARKETING EXPERIENCE:
1. FB and Instagram Ads – for detailed audience targeting in marketing
campaigns by reading pixel effectively
2. IG Influencers (Micro and Macro) – for product exposure to related
audience and easy conversion
3. FB Messenger – for customer support related to conversions
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
1. Basic knowledge in CSS coding in Shopify for better site display.
(Paddings, Margins, etc.)
2. Knowledge in Google Analytics and Pixel – very essential codes for an
online store to understand website visitor performances and initiate better
Links for Some of Sample Works:
"Every business deserves a great work discipline, exceptional effort, dedicated, and goal-oriented people!"
I have 2 years' experience in Admin Assistant online and 5 years of administrative works in a private company. Woking with huge excel data is one of my major works to come up with an in-depth analysis of sales performance.
Worked with a foreign employer as VA for eCommerce helped me a lot to achieved effective communication using the Philippines second language - English
To manage an eCommerce for years required skills in content writing. Also, I started to write an eBook entitled "SMALL HABITS, BIG RESULTS"
I have been using FB Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and email marketing during my management on eCommerce.
2 years virtual assistant for eCommerce management using Shopify platform with gained experiences in FB Ads, Instagram Ads, Micro and Big Influencers, and Google Ads
I have 2 years of experience in building Shopify stores with basic knowledge in CSS and .liquid.
Years experience in Print-On-Demand eCommerce Store using Shopify + Prinful + Printify with a design made from Adobe Photoshop CS 6 for mock-ups.
I work as a Sales and Operations Auditor/Risk and Compliance Analyst in a large manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.