• Facilitating Skills
• Communicating Skills
• Classroom Management Skills
• Listening skills
• Develop Lesson Plans
• Interpersonal Skills
• Record Keeping
• Computer Literacy Skills, specifically on the use of word, excel, powerpoint. I also use gmail, google drive, google docs, and sheets.
• Motivation and Mentoring Skills
• Creating Instructional Materials
• Leadership Skills
• Critical Thinking
• In terms of skills and experience, I have handled being a personal assistant at JQLYN & CO. wherein I handle the company
I am still new with being a virtual assistant having less than a month of experience. However, I have a collective experience of 10 months of working in an office as a personal assistant and admin staff. I believe these have merit considering almost the same output and work is expected, wherein communication with my superior may nit necessarily be online as we work in one office.
Since my grade school life, I have been speaking English. It is my second language. Technically, I have harnessed my skills of speaking English for 15 years and counting.
My experience in writing is through my academic years and recently, making articles for an organization as a volunteer. I have honed this skill approximately 2-3 years or sporadic opportunities.
I have sporadic opportunities to practice marketing and mostly it is personal business or organizational work. I may say it is approximately 3 years of experience.
Generally, the same with my marketing, I only did this for personal business and organizational purposes.