SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to Plan and Strategize and can perform versatile tasks.
- Has good interpersonal skills, to build working relationships and contacts with potential clients
- Able to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical
- Has Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping skills
- Familiarity with some form of computer software though still far from being expert at it. (ex. MS Word/Excel)
- Able to understand situations and respond in a way that produces the best results.
- Patient and Compassionate towards work.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.