- Water Treatment Engineer –Supervises the operations and maintenance of Treated Water and Reverse Osmosis (RO) system. Knowledgeable in RO machine, UV ray, and Ozone machine installation, operation and maintenance.
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer–Knowledgeable and supervises the installation, operation, repair and maintenance of pumps, motors, conveyors.
- Supervises the Electrical Installation.
- Knowledgeable in Instrumentation Engineering – Wiring Diagram Analysis and installation
- Mechanical Engineering Works - Mechanical Designs and Analysis
- Production Engineer - Water, Soft drinks and Brewery (Canned Drinks and PET bottled Drinks). Assures smooth flow of Production, Repair and Maintenance (Filler Machine PET and CAN).
- Plumbing works and Design
- Solar Heater installation with water circulation design and electrical works.
-Solar Design, installation and commissioning
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of Banana production processes
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process
- Conducts research and purchase new manufacturing technology
- Ensure projects are completed on time
- Ensure financial budgets are followed
- Responsible in designing and maintaining the Chilled-Water (Cooling System) for Plastic Extrusion
- Conducts research and develop innovative solutions on waste water treatment processing
- SAP (Systems, Applications and Product in Data Processing) Preventive Maintenance USER)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.