Experienced IT Project Manager, Agile Scrum Master and Software Development Manager for more than 10 years leading and managing multi-functional remote development teams and QA test engineers distributed worldwide.
Well-versed in Amazon Web Services EC2 Instance setup and configurations for development, testing UAT and PRODUCTION web application and database servers using Aurora RDS MySQL and Route53.
Technical Skills of various teams that I have been managing include the following: PHP, Visual
In-depth knowledge and exposure to AWS Aurora RDS MySQL, Microsoft Azure SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres and MS Access relational database management systems
Project Management Software: Atlassian JIRA, Hive, Asana, Trello, Basecamp
Systems developed, implemented and managed:
* Technology Education Platform
* Cryptocurrency, Smart Contract, Bitcoin,Blockchain, Ethereum, Tezos and
Internet-of-Things for Mobile App company
* Shopping Cart, Online and Credit Card Payment Systems for E-Commerce
* Social Media platform for an organization composed of colleges and
* Real Estate Information Management System for Brokerage and Socio-
Economic Properties, Rawlands and Subdivisions with provision of Online
Booking and Appointment
* Accounting/Financial System for Rural Banking and Financing companies
* Customer Contract, Revenue and Billing Systems for a BPO company
* Human Resources and Recruitment Information Management System for
* Warehousing and Logistics for a Distribution Company
* Sales, Marketing and Accounting Systems for Horizontal Real Estate company
* Point-of-Sales (POS) for Retail Stores, Pharmacies, Construction firms
* Billing and Online Payment System for Telecom company and Multi-Media Services
* Payroll System for Manpower and Security Services
* Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing and Billing Systems for Electric company
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.