I had 4 years of experience in web development industry and I converted lots of mock-ups into a functioning website with a responsive feature (mobile & tablet). I can write standards-based code that is semantic, Accessible, search-engine friendly, easy to maintain, cross-browser compatible, and per format.
The Summary Skills Includes: 1. Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. 2. Skilled in multi-tasking and working on several projects simultaneously. 3. Unique ability to improvise, grasp new skills, and troubleshoot problems. 4. Experience in communicating with creative teams and clients. 5. Very comfortable and passionate about adopting ideas and bringing them to life through technology. 6. Well-organized with an ability to prioritize tasks. 7. Highly drive to meet deadlines. 8. Capability to work and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
1. Translate UI Designs to
front-end code clearly
2. Convert PSD mockup into the standard compliance HTML/CSS
3. Convert Design to WordPress using Divi and Elementor Pro, Beaver builder and Visual Composer, Wp bakery
4. HTML to Wordpress ( Custom Template )
5. Clear responsively and tested the website into a different browser
6. Woocommerce Set up and connect sagepay and MailChimp migrations
7. Comfortable to make a Custom Post types, shortcodes wp_loop, and ACF pro plugin
9. Optimizing web pages according to Google’s Pagespeed guidelines
10. Capable of understanding in cPanel and FTP
11. Website Migration from one host to another
12. Website maintenance and troubleshooting
13. Basic Website designing
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.