Professionally trained with over 10 years of extensive experience designing, managing, and executing successful Multi-channel, Multi-Disciplinary Digital and Offline Marketing campaigns for ecommerce and B2B businesses.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO, PPC, Mobile SEO)
- Advanced skills in keyword research and strategy, on-page optimization,
schema markup implementation (data structure), link analysis, & SEO audits
- Extensive experience in the use and administration of most content
management systems (CMS) and ecommerce platforms
- Specialisation skills in tactical administration of Technical SEO, mobile SEO,
local SEO (NAP optimization), and site speed optimization
- Working knowledge and execution of white hat link acquisition
strategies and tactics
- Advanced skills in HTML, CSS, PHP with working knowledge of
data structure coding
Multichannel Digital Marketing
- Highly proficient at the design, execution, and management of
Marketing campaigns (with an in-depth understanding of CAN-SPAM
compliance), automations and re-targeting
- Savvy skills in the conceptualisation and strategical implementation of
social media marketing/advertising campaigns
- Professionally trained and experienced in eCommerce Conversion Rate
Optimization (CRO) campaign principles, strategies, and execution
- Professionally trained and proficient in the administration of web analytics
tools and data analysis (to improve/boost marketing strategies)
Project Management & Creative Specialist Skills
- Online content development: copywriting, blogging, social media content
curation (for social media), and infographic design development
- Web/Graphic Design & Development: advanced Photoshop & Illustrator skills,
WordPress, Magento, Volusion, and other less popular CMS platforms
- Trained and proficient in the use and administration of various CRM,
marketing and automation tools: Infusionsoft, HubSpot, SharpSpring,
HootSuite, Zoho, Bronto, and other less popular tools
- Experienced user of various team/project management tools: JIRA, Asana,
Trello, Slack, BasCamp, TeamWork, and Google Business
- Experienced user of various SEO-SEM tools: SemRush, Ahrefs, Moz, CrazyEgg,
Google Search Console, Google & Bing Web Analytics, ScreamingFrog
and other less popular tools
Project Management & Essential DM Tools
- Proficient in the use and implementation of projects using various project
management, SEO-SEM, and marketing automation tools
- Trained and experienced in the use and administration of Moz, Google,
Yahoo/Bing Web analytics, Google Search Console
GetResponse, Bronto, Ahrefs, CrazyEgg, InfusionSoft, Zoho, etc.
- Other remote team and web content management tools: HubSpot, HootSuite,
Basecamp, Google Business Apps, Slack, Asana, JIRA, Trello, TeamWork, etc.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.