For the past 5 years and up to now, I've had the following experiences as an:
* Account specialist for a bank
* Outbound sales representative for a Telecommunication company, and Fitness account products for my other company
* Appointment settler for a ForEx company
* Customer service and Technical Support
* Social Media Manager and Telegram Support
* Virtual Assistant (Taking Screenshots using Greenshots, Content Management, WordPress, and Data Entry)
And so far, I was able to showcase the following skills in my previous jobs:
? Good Communication skills
? Able to Speak in English
? Computer Literate (MS Word and PowerPoint)
? Strategic Planning
? Customer insight
? Events Management
? Able to give detailed and excellent service to a customer
? Effective and Efficient
? Disciplined and Organized
? Calm under Pressure
? Work well individually or in a group
? Fast learner
? Effective Negotiation skills
? Flexible and easy to adapt to a different environment
? Attention to detail
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.