Previously worked in a BPO company as a Quality Analyst and Training Coordinator. During my 2-year stay, I was able to help improve and maintain one of its e-commerce account's NPS from 65 to 72 through weekly and monthly assessments of the support team's performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Amazon Vendor Central Proficiency (Product Listing & Data Entry)
- Client Services (Voice,
- Product Trainer (Training New Hires)
- Quality Control (Weekly to Monthly Performance Assessments)
- Basic Research Skills
- Administrative Tasks (Ad hoc projects for the Upper Management)
- Excellent English Writing and Communication Skills
- Mathematically Inclined (Secondary Level Quiz Bee Champion)
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- AirTable Proficiency
- Google Apps Proficiency (Mail, Docs, Spreadsheet, Drive, & Slides)
- Slack Proficiency
- Shopify Proficiency
- Fast Typing Speed (Average 90 WPM)
- Strong Analytical Mind
- Stellar Attention to Detail
- Quick Learner
- Strong Work Ethics
- Adherence to Strict Deadlines
- Laser-like Focus
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.