- Able to satisfy most requirements of basic English communication at work.
- Adept in research.
- Efficient in technical, creative, and freelance writing (e.g. news, features, sports, opinion, science, and business).
- Proficient in newspaper management.
- Can effectively handle production teams.
- Expert in broadcast monitoring.
- Can competently cover events and do administrative work.
- Literate in Microsoft Office.
- Trained in photography, videography, video editing, and layouting.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.