I am currently employed as an Editor for an SEO company that's responsible for the following:
* Ensuring that the article is SEO friendly
* Link building
* Article is grammatically correct
* Article is not full of fluff and also not spun
Throughout the years, I also acquired the following skills:
* Project management
* Write content that covers various niches (medical, legal, business, copywriting, technical writing, and many more)
* Edit and/or proofread articles
* Knowledgeable in article spinning (Magic Rewriter, Spin Rewriter, Content Professor)
* Post articles on WordPress, Blogspot, Weebly, etc.
* Possess working SEO knowledge
* Document handling and labeling
If you wish to see samples of my writings and my rate, feel free to e-mail me at
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.