This morning I watched a very nice movie called "Legends of the Fall"
I cried buckets of tears because of the ending. The start of the movie is boring however as I watch more, It became more interesting and I realize the story had depth.
Similar to the movie, I can also be very quiet however I always observe.
I am more of a doer than a talker. I love to accomplish things in a timely manner. I want to see the results of the work done. I always believe that no matter how I look busy, it doesn't matter if it does not produce results.
I am looking for a stable work that can give me the knowledge and work that is fulfilling. I like to be one of the dependable people in your team who delivers efficient and effective results.
I have various skills however most of my experience is on the following:
- Real Estate VA
- Amazon Lister
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Manager
- Creative Designer
- Personal Assistant
• Admin Tools: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, iCloud, Google Docs, MS Office, LastPass, sweet process, wanderlust, google keep, Outlook, xero
• Communication Tools: Slack,
• Social Media: Social Media Platforms, Buffer App, MeetEdgar, DrumUp, SocialEasy, Hootsuite, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Hashtatify
• Digital Marketing Tools: MailChimp, Hubspot, Keyword Planner, Buzzsumo, SEMrush
• Tasks Management: Trello, Asana, Basecamp, Teamwork
• Real Estate: DocuSign, MLS, FMLS,
• Design and Development: Canva, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Indesign, iMovie, WordPress, DIVI Theme, Yoast SEO Tool,
• Customer Service: Zendesk, Ring Central, Zopim , Infusionsoft,
I would love to have a chat with you and see if I can be an asset to your team.
Admin Tasks : From booking your hotel to working with VLOOKUP on excel, I am your gal. I love organising and I love working on the small details that makes the big picture perfect.
I have 7 years experience as a Call Center Trainer and Customer Service. It has thought me a lot on how to communicate in proper english.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.