Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 10, 2022
There is a review on this worker profile. Only upgraded employers can view reviews.
If you are looking for a ROCKSTAR VA who can help you with your daily tasks management and get off tasks from your shoulders, you found the RIGHT GUY!
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE JOBS:
• Customer Service
• Schedule Appointments
• Technical Assistant
APPOINTMENT SETTING (Melanie Powers)
• Calling leads for possible appointments
• Setting appointments for potential clients
• Finalizing schedules for appointments
• Gathering information for potential clients via phone.
REAL ESTATE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT:
• Cold Calling
• Appointment Setting
• Lead Generation
• Marketing Material Creation
• Skip Tracing (Ho
• Social Media Marketing
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES (Travel Consultant):
• Answering customers in Student Universe
• Answering queries on flight issues and delays
• Resolving issues with international airlines (AA, BA, PR, etc.)
• Answering irate customers
• Customer Service on any other business-related task
• Checking productivity of the page
• Checking comments and interaction of consumers
• Checking messages and responding to comments
APPLICATIONS AND TOOLS
• Active Campaign
BASIC PHOTO EDITING
BASIC VIDEO EDITING
• Windows Movie Maker
• Cyberlink PowerDirector
BASIC WEBSITE CREATION
COMPANIES I WORKED WITH:
• SunLife Insurance (On-The-Job Training)
• Student Universe (Flight Consultant)
• Real Estate Virtual Assistant (Freelance)
• Appointment Setter (Melanie Powers)
• Program Operations Officer (Melanie Powers)
I have almost 2 years of experience in dealing with international clients which in my previous job as a Travel Consultant with Student Universe. I have dealt with calm and irate individuals wanting their flight issues to be resolved.
I was a Travel Consultant for almost 2 years with a Boston-based company named Student Universe. I handled customer service and at the same time sales with my tenure.
I am working as a Real Estate Virtual Assistant for almost 1 year now.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.