- A native English speaker with superb content writing skills and currently studying the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Top-notch English writer, editor, and proofreader that excels in both creative or business writing disciplines
- Expert level creativity and an intelligent researcher with experience in many fields
- Patient communicator equipped with world-class English comprehension
- Relentless problem solver that takes pride in analyzing and resolving issues
- Seasoned office veteran that is able to produce quality results under time pressure
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- 8 years of experience as a marketing and management executive
- 1 year of experience as a customer technical support agent
- Keyword Research
- Forum/Message Board Participation and Moderation- Article Writing- SEO Writing
- Press Release Writing
- Newsletter Writing
- Competitor Analysis
- Link Building
- Creating Backlinks
- Monthly Keyword Ranking Reports
- Site Analysis
- Blog Management
- Internet Research
I have one year experience as the Personal Assistant of a President of a company. I also have used Microsoft Excel to perform various functions including amortization forms that automatically calculate monthly payments for clients buying houses and lots.
I have been speaking English my whole life. It is my first language. I am especially experienced in communicating and drafting letters, proposals, contracts in English.
Writing (in English) has been one of my strengths. I have always contributed by writing letters, proposals, contracts, website content and memorandums for the various companies I have worked with. I have also helped my office mates by correcting their mistakes and ensuring that outgoing communications in English are always at a professional level.
I have worked as a salesman for both insurance and real-estate companies. The work included recruiting agents, creating layouts for tarpaulin advertisements, and directly selling insurance policies and houses to people face to face. I am very interested in learning how to do sales online and would love to be trained to do it.
I am a composer and recording audio is one of those things we do. I have been composing music and working in various studios for over 15 years now. I also did the website (using the free website design tool) of GoDaddy for my previous employer, but I wouldn't call myself a web page designer at all.
I once worked as a call-center agent for Microsoft X-box 360, providing tech support and handling irate customers for them. I found the work quite easy, but I can't say I'm an expert because I did not focus on that line of work for a long period of time.
I was the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of a real-estate company in my last job. I was involved in creating the entire marketing face of the company and presenting, recruiting, and delivering layouts for brochures and other layouts for forms, advertisements, and other official documents.