- A native English speaker with superb content writing skills and currently studying the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Top-notch English writer, editor, and proofreader that excels in both creative or business writing disciplines
- Expert level creativity and an intelligent researcher with experience in many fields
- Patient communicator equipped with world-class English comprehension
- Relentless problem solver that takes pride in analyzing and resolving issues
- Seasoned office veteran that is able to produce quality results under time pressure
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- 8 years of experience as a marketing and management executive
- 1 year of experience as a customer technical support agent
- Keyword Research
- Forum/Message Board Participation and Moderation- Article Writing- SEO Writing
- Press Release Writing
- Newsletter Writing
- Competitor Analysis
- Link Building
- Creating Backlinks
- Monthly Keyword Ranking Reports
- Site Analysis
- Blog Management
- Internet Research
I have one year experience as the Personal Assistant of a President of a company. I also have used Microsoft Excel to perform various functions including amortization forms that automatically calculate monthly payments for clients buying houses and lots.
I have been speaking English my whole life. It is my first language. I am especially experienced in communicating and drafting letters, proposals, contracts in English.
Writing (in English) has been one of my strengths. I have always contributed by writing letters, proposals, contracts, website content and memorandums for the various companies I have worked with. I have also helped my office mates by correcting their mistakes and ensuring that outgoing communications in English are always at a professional level.
I have worked as a salesman for both insurance and real-estate companies. The work included recruiting agents, creating layouts for tarpaulin advertisements, and directly selling insurance policies and houses to people face to face. I am very interested in learning how to do sales online and would love to be trained to do it.
I am a composer and recording audio is one of those things we do. I have been composing music and working in various studios for over 15 years now. I also did the website (using the free website design tool) of GoDaddy for my previous employer, but I wouldn't call myself a web page designer at all.
I once worked as a call-center agent for Microsoft X-box 360, providing tech support and handling irate customers for them. I found the work quite easy, but I can't say I'm an expert because I did not focus on that line of work for a long period of time.
I was the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of a real-estate company in my last job. I was involved in creating the entire marketing face of the company and presenting, recruiting, and delivering layouts for brochures and other layouts for forms, advertisements, and other official documents.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.