Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Sep 9, 2019
MY HAPPINESS IS YOUR SUCCESS!
- 6 years experienced as hotel front office administrative assistant
- 1-year experienced as human resource administrative assistant
- 7 months as an administrative virtual assistant (student acquisition)
- 1 year and counting as a personal assistant to the property manager
*It is my pleasure to help you with but not limited to the following:
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Internet Research
- Data Entry in Google Sheet
- Calendar Management
- Following up with clients/ customers (sending thank you and other reminder
- Property Listing in Airbnb, Agoda,
- Property management assistance using HiRUM/ HiSITE
- Social Media Management
- Basic Xero task
* JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- April 2010 | Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in English | The University of Southeastern Philippines.
- July 2010 | Front Office Administrative Assistant | Grand Men Seng Hotel
- January 2016 | Got Married
- May 2016 | Human Resource Administrative Assistant | Grand Men Seng Hotel
- August 2016 | Gave birth to my 1st child
- March 2017 | Resigned to take good care of my son and husband first hand
- July 2018 | Enrolled Trainer's Methodology Level 1 | TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority)
- August 2018 | Trainer's Methodology Level 1 National Certificate Holder | TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority)
- October 2018 | Trainer's Methodology Assistant Trainer
- December 2018 | Studying Freelancing Courses | Filipino Virtual Assistance Academy
- May 2019 to Present | Administrative Virtual Assistant (Student Acquisition) | Filipino Virtual Assistance
- September 2019 to Present | Personal Virtual Assistant to the Property Manager | Sunrise at 1770 Holidays
- December 2019 | Front Office Services National Certificate Holder | TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority)
I am now passionate about learning new things because I believed that
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.” –ZIG ZIGLAR
This is a good reminder that the only way to never reach my goals is to never start.
Please feel free to contact me! It will be an honour to assist you.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.