Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on May 18, 2020
Hi, my name is
I have undergone training for SEO and writing and although I am not yet an expert on these two areas, I have enough understanding of it and is able to implement what I have learned in my training.
I find joy in assisting others and working digitally is my passion. My client's satisfaction and trust are my priorities so I pride myself on being a detail-oriented person, ability to work independently, learn quickly, and eagerness to learn more. A multi-tasker, a great communicator of spoken and written English, and most of all trustworthy. I can assure you that we will have a harmonious working relationship because your flourishing business is also my success.
Having 12 years of experience in an office doing administrative tasks:
1. Data entry
2. Web research
3. Creating spreadsheets
4. Updating the company's database
5. Uploading and downloading files
6. Answering email inquiries
7. Scanning and printing hard copies of documents.
1. Ability to do Web research of reliable sources
2. Spreadsheet creation using Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheet
3. Knowledgeable in Trello
4. Knowledgeable in communication tools such as Zoom and Skype
I have a good grasp of the spoken and written English language.
1. Currently with blog writing experience blog posts for a Shopify store.
2. With previous online training for Content Writing with Basic SEO (January 2020)
3. Knowledgeable with writing tools such as Hemmingway App, Grammarly, Ubersuggest (for keyword research), and Coschedule Headline Analyzer ( writing catchy headlines)
Link to my article: https://bit.ly/2KRqWjn
1. Short term project for lead generation (March 2020):
link to that project: https://bit.ly/2YouxgG
2. Short term project for market research:
link to my work: https://bit.ly/2x9gQXF
3. Short term project for product reviews through Amazon link: https://bit.ly/3aU0ccI
4. Short term project for Social Media:
link to my sample work: https://bit.ly/2KPx4IU
link to my Social Media certificate: https://bit.ly/3fafuNH
I use basic graphic designs for blog posts and for content creation
I have the ability to do tasks as a Virtual assistant involving Health and Medical services
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.