Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Oct 28, 2019
For the past years I have been an integral part of the business development team in an IT services company. During this time, I have demonstrated an ability to perform sufficiently, consistently, and repeatedly the whole range of functions associated with the post of a Business Analyst. These include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Conduct business and system analysis
2. Develop an in-depth insight into the issues and data challenges of client’s organization
3. Provide expertise on the systems limitations/capabilities as they relate to the business goals
4. Act as a technical liaison between the technology department and the business customers
5. Writing up sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecasts.
6. Completing all documentation and administrative records, fully and accurately.
7. Developing and maintaining a database of all contacts.
I would appreciate a personal interview to discuss the ways in which my background and expertise could assist you in accomplishing your goals.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.