I am internet savvy. I am very familiar with using Instagram and
Also, I am efficient in using Adobe Photoshop. Shirts, Ballpen, Banner, Book cover designs, name it and i will nail it!
I am very good with time management skills as I work as both marketing and admin assistant. Below are more details of the tasks I'm familiar with and I'm handling:
(1) come up with new ideas for fresh content and programs to grow our social communities;
(2) create and edit video interviews of clients;
(3) edit content for
(4) chat with our potential clients to answer their inquiries;
(5) assist clients via FB messenger or
(6) gather clients' contact details for future references;
(7) coordinate with the in-house graphic designer in creating ads;
(8) ensure that the project account details in social media are up-to-date; and
(9) share written reviews of clients.
(1) assist in preparation of attendance sheets, statistical files and summary sheets needed for the quarterly reports;
(2) assist and support clients in the online registration through the Project website and database system;
(3) ushers clients during the orientations;
(4) ensure that the clients submitted correct and complete eligibility documents
(5) assisted in the design and layout of Project's promotional materials in collaboration with other department;
(6) ensure the availability and readiness of promotional materials (e.g. pull-up tarpaulin, reference documents, posters, pamphlets and flyers for distribution);
(7) Sent out confirmation of attendance and schedule reminders to clients via e-mail and SMS;
(8) ensure that all the eligible and registered clients has been invited and scheduled to a session; and
(9) other administrative tasks.
I have more than 6 years work experience as an administrative assistant. My experience include:
1) daily office administration and management, such as payment of utilities, upkeep of office supplies, and the like
2) assistance to the CEO’s needs
3) payroll administration
4) bookkeeping duties such as cash vouchers, check vouchers, monthly financials, among others
5) office supplies requisitions
6) answering queries
7) maintenance of filing systems
English is my second language and I work with different people of different nationalities for more than 6 years now.
I wrote social media contents for 2 years
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.