Chargeback Analyst/Back Office Support
- handling all chargeback and refund concerns of the clients from different ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Ebay, Lazada, Walmart, Amazon), banks, payment gateway (PayPal, Worldpay, Braintree, Stripe, etc)
- working hand-in hand with Customer Support and the management in educating them and the customers to avoid chargebacks and in taking precautionary actions and processes to combat fraud and risk related issues
- handling customer data with all the pertinent details, cross checking of all the information before dispatch and delivery, updating the records regarding delivery status, address change and confirmation of other contact details, etc
checking the delivery status and any other delivery issues by liaising with 3PL, 3rd party agencies/couriers
- responding to customers’
Data Entry Specialist
- handling and processing receipts from customers in Singapore
- receiving the receipts from client’s portal and ensure that all the details are shown before it has been approved
- encoding the required details: Merchant Name, Transaction Date, Address & Amount
- checking for the receipts that are not under the company’s Terms and Conditions and reject them
- copy paste of all the required details from one source/file (.pdf, excel, etc) to MS Word, Excel or to another source (client’s own website or software tool)
- manual typing of book manuscript with the required format by the client, details from .pdf to MS Word, etc
- answering questions in multiple forms needed to be submitted on the deadline provided by the clients
Customer Service -
- handling the
- resolving different escalations and issues received in a timely manner
- answering different queries via
- processing orders and tracking order details for the customers
- processing of refunds, returns, disputes and chargebacks
Research, Lead Generation and Data Collection
- searching the required details of the client online, checking different sites or using client’s own tools
- searching for the required articles, hospitals, websites, etc that the clients required
- compiling details into Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- using tools such as Lusha,
- admin related duties such as creating meeting appointments and syncing into Google Calendar
- responding to
- liaise with proper department based on the issues received via
other ad-hoc activities related to day-to-day office work
Product Finder and Data Entry
- searching the correct match of the item being advertised from one retail site to another
- comparing their details and specs and prices, which is more expensive, difference
- compiling all the required details into Excel/Google Sheets (item name, shipping weight, price, product description, brand, ranking, #sold in a month, URL of the item where to purchase, etc)
- checking the top 10 best sellers for each top selling category
- using different tools such as Keepa, Amazon Scout FBA Calculator and Amazon Stock Scout, Jungle Scout Estimate and Tactical Arbitrage
I have more than 10 years work experience doing Admin and Back Office.
I'm using English language in all my previous jobs and dealing with clients and customers using this language.
I'm not really doing this field when I started working but when I used to be a student before, I had a background in writing for short stories, essays, articles and poems for our school paper.
I have 5 years work experience for ecommerce/shopping carts.
I used to work for Customer Service - email and live chat support for more than 5 years. From my previous jobs, Email and chat are also our main form of communication as both are faster, convenient and all in black and white.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.