1. Sheet metal and plastic designing
2. Design process and supply chain principles of mechanical engineering
3. General machining techniques and various manufacturing process
4. Product life cycle management and computer-aided engineering
5. Solidworks, CREO (Pro-Engineer), Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
6. Effective communicator with good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
7. Possess strong communication, analytical, organizational and decision making skills
8. Creatively conceptualizes, designs, prototypes and tests mechanical parts and assemblies for Special Customer Engineering Request
9. Redesign existing products for new customer requirements and for cost reduction purposes
10. Integrate different systems for the development of new products
11. Prepare product specifications and create detailed drawings for suppliers and for developmental release
12. Provide continuation-engineering support for the resolution of current product issues
13. Create Engineering Bill of Materials (EBOM) and electronic documentation using PLM
14. Performs design reviews, determine design flaws and develop possible solutions and tests corrective action to validate fix
15. Make recommendations and proposals for product and process improvement and cost cutting schemes
16. Builds effective working relationships with other Hardware engineering team members, other internal organizations, and suppliers
17. Conduct in-house Cad training to colleagues
18. Responsible for designing, testing and, implementing mechanical
19. Handle responsibilities of testing, analyzing, and preparing accurate test results
20. Responsible for designing and assembling individual mechanical parts to produce finished components
21. Handle the tasks of analyzing the components to ensure design criteria and specific requirements
22. Handle the tasks of gathering supplier quotes
23. Assessing and identifying the design, manufacturing and procurement activities
24. Handle the tasks of providing support in installation and operation of systems
25. Conduct FAI and Tolerance analysis
26. Conduct 3D printing for test run prototypes
27. Perform all other duties as assigned
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.