Experienced Design Project Manager, Graphic Designer and Web Designer with experience on creating highly-visual web designs, landing pages, infographic, ad banner, blog post images, social media assets such as Instagram,
Skilled in creating design solutions based on client needs, proven quality communication skills with customer-oriented management, can monitor multiple tasks & projects ensuring that it adheres to the schedule and readiness to learn & grow by continuously knowing more about trends.
======= SOFTWARE SKILLS =======
• Affinity Designer
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe XD
======= SOFT SKILLS =======
• Mac & Windows literate
• Team management
• Project management
• Graphic design
• Web design
• Time management
• Builds client relationship
======= EXPERIENCE =======
2020 - Present
UI/UX Designer / Realty View, Inc.
• Currently working as a UI/UX Designer for a real estate market analysis company
• Creates admin dashboard by considering the user interface and experience for realtors
• Uses Photoshop to create designs and upload the assets to Zeplin for the developer
Web & Graphic Designer (freelance)
• Currently a freelancer for different long-term clients
• Creates landing pages, web design, graphic design works and logo design
Graphic Designer (home based) / FutureClick Media
• Created infographics and blog headers for blog post content and blog reviews
• Created seasonal & brand ad banners for website and social media assets for
• Input new or updated merchant logos and lifestyle banners to the system
• Gives creative design input and suggestions for new website design
Design Project Manager / Target Display, Metro Manila
• Assures quality of production's work by monitoring the team's work and keen attention to detail.
• Designed and conceptualized creative concepts of graphics, display modules and systems, signage, and overall store for retail stores and supermarket.• Manages projects from design and conceptualization, sample development/ prototype, client review, production, and installation on-site.• Reviews client's existing design and determine client's budget, designs, material and finish requirements.• Develop client relationships by providing feedback and project status updates regularly.
======= EDUCATION =======
Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Industrial Design / University of Santo Tomas
• Graduated with 1.74 GWA
• Graduated cum laude
Interaction Design Foundation
• UX Design
• UI Design Patterns
• Design Thinking
• Mobile UX Design
I have 3 years experience working as a Project Manager which also has the aspects of VA skills such as Quality Assurance and Project Coordinator. I am tasked to monitor & assure quality of our production's work making sure that it meets the client's expectations. I manage projects from start - discussing with the client about their requirement, design to finishing - managing our team to deliver & install our service/goods.
I have excellent oral and written English communication skills.
I am experienced in creating landing pages (funnel type) for one of my freelance clients.
I have 2 years experience as an Industrial Designer/Project Manager. I've designed, evaluated, and produced a variety of display modules, signages, and store design for retail stores and supermarkets. I've also done graphic design works such as banner and web design.
With my previous experience as a Project Manager, it is also important for us to be available to our clients via e-mail or phone. We make sure to reach out with their concerns and inquiries because we value our customers.
I have 3 years experience as a Design Project Manager for a wholesale and retail & supermarket design company. I am responsible on assuring the quality of our team's work, translating client's brief to design & concepts, managing projects from start to finish and making sure we build & develop client relationship by keeping contact with them regarding their concerns & inquiries.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.