1. An SEO professional who wants to outsource fulfillment?
2. An SEO salesperson?
3. A business owner who wants to hire an SEO?
If you are, then please lend me your ears... eyes :)
WHAT DO I OFFER?
A worry-free SEO (search engine optimization) fulfillment service that includes monthly reports for you (or your clients)
Whether it's for...
1. Organic rankings
2. Map rankings
3. SEO traffic generation
4. Panda & penguin penalty recovery
I can do any and all of them!
I do not just "optimize" websites... I rank them!
WHY LISTEN TO ME?
Because I have RESULTS...
I have already ranked for highly competitive terms myself throughout my 8-year career in SEO and internet marketing.
In fact, I used to own
I sold it in 2016 to a local so I could focus on my other online ventures. But, as of this writing (June 2018), it's still ranked...
- #1 in Google Maps listing
- on the 1st page of Google organic results
It's been ranking there for 4 years now.
I have also already sold over US$1 million worth of physical and digital goods online through SEO (promoting affiliate offers) since I started in 2010. I ranked for competitive keywords in various niches like:
- Precious metals (gold)
- Online games
- Real estate
- Music lessons
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Home improvement and repairs
- and many more
I sure know how to rank in Google - locally, nationally, and globally.
In fact, I can also take all the 10 spots on the 1st page.
I also have backlinks (that are legit, live, dofollow, and contextual) from these POWERFUL AUTHORITY websites that are so hard to get you probably won't be able to get them yourself:
- and many others
I also own 1500+ domains myself on Namecheap and Godaddy. My websites are hosted on 100+ servers spread across 10+ hosting companies. And I build websites using premium themes and plugins so they are well-designed and look professional.
Okay, now I hope I was able to show my level of expertise. And I hope I didn't talk about myself too much.
SO WHAT'S THE PROCESS?
1. SEO Audit and Penalty Recovery: I will first thoroughly scan your website (or your client's), if you already have one, and its backlink portfolio for penalties. If there are, then I will remove the penalties first. I will act like an "attorney" for you so you get out of Google's "algorithmic prison", so to speak. It's easier to begin at level 0 than at level -10.
2. Market and Keyword Research/Analysis: This lays out the foundation for everything moving forward. I use premium tools for this comprehensive research and analysis. This is so we know which keywords to target for the quickest ROI.
3. On-Page SEO: After I do my on-page optimization (URL, title, meta descriptions, headings, subheadings, content, site speed, schema, etc.), the page ranks somewhere in the top 50 almost all the time - depending upon the competition. My on-page SEO formula passes Panda filters, and so it avoids possible penalties.
4. Off-Page SEO: After I do my off-page optimization (links from social media, citations, relevant authority websites, and so on - all with proper anchor text ratios), the page ranks somewhere in the top 20 almost all the time - depending upon the competition. My off-page SEO formula passes Penguin filters, and so it avoids possible penalties.
5. User Engagement Optimization: This is my secret sauce. You will not find any other SEO who's found a way to do this right. I do this after my on-page and off-page magic. I will improve your user engagement metrics just enough to influence SERP rankings... after which, the page will rank somewhere in the top 3 - depending upon the competition.
I passed these Google Certification exams in June 2018:
1. AdWords Fundamentals
2. AdWords Search Advertising Certification
3. Google Shopping Advertising Certification
4. AdWords Video Advertising Certification
5. Digital Sales Certification
6. Mobile Sites Certification
7. AdWords Display Advertising Certification
8. AdWords Mobile Advertising Certification
9. Google Analytics Individual Qualification
I also passed these
1. E-Commerce Marketing Mastery
2. Paid Traffic Mastery
3. Conversion Funnel Mastery
4. Content Marketing Mastery
5. Optimization & Testing Mastery
6. Social & Community Mastery
7. Search Marketing Mastery
8. Community Management Mastery
9. Copywriting Mastery
11. Analytics and Data Mastery
MY SEO EDUCATION
I currently belong to a US$500/month SEO mastermind group. I joined so that my SEO skills are up-to-date and top-notch. I'm the only Filipino guy there and I also have an active role. (But I won't say where it is.)
In the past, I've also been active in these premium SEO mastermind groups that are worth thousands of dollars each:
You see, I don't take my SEO education lightly.
WHY AM I HERE?
I get this kind of message here a lot: "Hi
Answer: Although I did try my best to win US clients by myself for at least 6 months now, I just can't close them. You factor in the BIG difference in time zones and you get the picture - trying to win US clients was not good for my health.
And besides, sales is not my forte.
So now, I'm offering my services primarily to SEO professionals and SEO salespeople instead. So if you're one of them...
Win those clients and I'll do the fulfillment.
Just close those clients and I'll do the rest - including monthly reports!
TESTIMONIALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Please check out...