Creating Video Content, Computer Networking, Computer Technology Development (Hardware and Software), Software and Operating System Installation, Basic Hardware Repairs and Maintenance, Picture Editing Surfing Internet
• Provide Inbound/Outbound Technical Support for Network Solution's web hosting, both shared and virtual private sector (VPS), Ecommerce, SSC, SEO, and
• Provide additional products and/or services to the customer on each call for the customer to enhance their account.
• Provide support for basic system administration tools and processes; such as
• Provide clear and concise communication to the customer both oral and written, to provide problem resolutions and make product and service recommendations to enhance the customer relationship.
• Apply trouble-shooting techniques to moderate scope issues before escalating.
• Review e-mails and Storefront SRs from our web-hosting customers. Create new SRs and contact internal groups and customer as needed to resolve customer concern.
Track SR until issue is resolved.
• Track and report on issues by defined categories identifying coaching opportunities where the specialist could have resolved the concern initially with additional training or coaching
• Keep updated on all developments and changes, taking ownership to obtain and learn all information provided to resolve the web-hosting customer's issue
• Resolve customers' technical queries and concerns by providing real time support Verizon Online customers (Internet Service Provider) through phone.
• Support client’s ADSL Installation setup by configuring their router or modem settings on a specific package that they have purchased.
• Worked closely with other teams and departments to provide satisfactory service to all VOL Internet clients. Responsible in submitting an escalation to other services team to speed up the process of resolution on certain issues, Internet connectivity or
• Assigned as Floor Support to handled escalations from Tier I Agents if issues still exist after exhausted all troubleshooting resources.
I worked in BPO industry for 6 year catering US and International customers
I worked 6 years as Technical Support with customer services
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.