I have successful projects outside freelancing platforms being an independent freelancer and service provider for graphics design and data entry.
I am competent and knowledgeable in many applications, for the graphis design. I used Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and for Data Entry I used Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
I have successful jobs when it comes to graphic designing. Listed below are included in my scope of work:
- Making a tarpaulin layout
- Invitations for birthdays and weddings.
- Logo designing
- Business Cards designing
- Id layout
- T-shirt designing
- Event programmes layout
- Making Social Media Graphics for?
- Photo editing (removing/changing background)
- SketchUp job from my previous employer (Construction firm) where I created modular cabinets and tables. I can do both Graphics designs at the same time and do data entry jobs. As long as the job requires. I also have basic Video editing skills. I am capable to do multi-tasking.
I also have experience in data entry, copy and pasting information from a file and paste it to other application, converting PDF file to an excel file, etc.
I believe that I'm capable of handling Data Entry Jobs, I am a fast learner and can adapt to any new desktop or offline applications.
I am fully confident that I can give my clients the best quality and excellent service that I can offer. I want to help them grow and improve their business.
I have years of experience in the office and admin either it's offline or office based. As a matter of fact, my first job was a Project Coordinator not online job but it's on the field. I was working in a Construction Firm, My tasks include communication and at the same time coordination with Engineers and Architects on a regular basis. During that time a have gained experienced such as the following:
- Data entry
- Submit weekly accomplishments
- Checking Emails
- Making company profiles for the company which listed their past and current projects together with photos and descriptions attached to it and including submission to the prospective clients By these line of work, I can somehow relate it to what virtual assistant job usually do.
I can speak and write in English. I can even understand
I have some experience with that but I can learn that with proper instructions and proper guidelines.
I have experiencewith this during the time that I was working at my previous job. Some tasks like to update contents of the company website page through wordpress that I was working back then.
Adding photos with descriptions.
I have successful jobs when it comes to graphics design. Most of my projects was making a tarpaulin layout, invitations for birthdays and weddings. I also did logo designs, business cards, Id layouts, Event Programmes, etc. I also did SketchUp job from my previous employer (Construction firm) where I created cabinets and tables. I can do both Graphics designs at the same time do data entry jobs. As long as the job requires.
I have experience making Sketchup and AutoCAD designs where I created floor plans from my previous employer and also modular kitchen cabinets and tables.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.