1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
2. Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
3. Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
4. Represents executive by attending meetings, in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
5. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
6. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
7. Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
8. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, and recording meeting discussions.
9. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
10. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
11. Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
12. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
13. Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
14. Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
16. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
17. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
18. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
20. Undertake any ad-hoc admin duties for the team.
I have almost 12 years of experience on administrative assistance, data encoding, and marketing and sales.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.