Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Sep 21, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $20.00/hour ($3520/month)
June 1st, 2023 (3 days ago)
October 14th, 2017
I am Proficient and Certified in Google Adwords and Bing. I have been exposed to PPC marketing for 6 years now, and have developed my passion for Internet Marketing since then.
I specialize primarily in Search, Display and Remarketing/Retargeting but is also proficient and experienced on
With my years of experience, I know that I can handle and manage major projects efficiently with less supervision required.
I pride myself in being highly reliable, dedicated, trainable and have a strong time management skills.
Below are the summary of the my major roles as a Media Buying Specialist.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Generate creative copy suggestions.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other avenues of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Responsible in Understanding business objectives (e.g. increased profit,
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Research constantly the latest tools and techniques in paid onine marketing (such as advanced “behaviour based” targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives
Google Adwords Certified Profile:
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.