1. Desire the position of Administrative Assistant in fast-paced work environment, bringing a wealth of experience in performing remotely general administrative duties, including administrative, executive assistant role and some technical services for managers, project teams, and clients.
2. Desire Administrative Assistant position through telecommute where my seven years’ experience executing multiple projects concurrently with verifiable ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines under pressure will be brought to bear in performing daily administrative duties to support the company remotely.
3. An outgoing individual desiring Work at Home Agent position remotely to represent business with a highly professional and caring demeanor.
Highlights of Qualification:
1. Independent and solid member with excellent customer service abilities.
2. Ability to plan and strategist.
3. Relevant Skills and Experience strong communication skills.
4. Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales
5. Excellent ability to adapt to difficult situations proficient at excel and in any software as needed.
6. Responsible for researching, identifying and scheduling new qualified sales opportunities
7. Good verbal communication, great listener and can work well and organized.
8. Over 7 years of experience working at online.
9. Strong knowledge of processes and principles for providing personal and customer services.
10. Strong understanding of methods and principles for showing, selling, and promoting products and services including product demonstration, marketing strategy and tactics, sales control system, and sales techniques.
Education: A.B Psychology (Central Luzon State University , Philippines)
Office Based (Philippines)
1. Bookkeeping Accounting Firm (Balcita Accounting Office)
Baguio City, Philippines - April 2010 to March 2011
*Assist the bookkeeper in maintaining all financial transactions of a business unit.
Assist and support bookkeeper in preparing and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
Verify, ascertain and determine the correctness of financial data.
2. Quality Control / Real Estate (Home Trust)
Quezon City, Philippines - June 2011 to December 2011
*Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
1. Outbound Sales Agent (Fortress Holdings Inc.)
New York City - January 2012 to June 2012
*A graveyard shift position. Making verification
2. Data Encoder (
Brisbane Australia - August 2012 to December 2012
*Encoding Data at online shopping deals, putting up deals in the website of the client.
3. Lead Generation Specialist (Inside Sales Group) (Part Time)
Private Company- December 2012 to May 2013
*Generating thousands of business category all over the state of the USA.
4. Telemarketer (The Parton Organization /REMAX) (Part Time)
Canada - August 2013 to October 2013
*Generating leads for business by calling provided phone numbers in Canada over
5. Q.A Specialist (RRL Solutions)
September 2013 to March 2014
*Verifies telemarketing results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
6. Virtual Assistant (M&M Helton Enterprises)
Las Vegas Nevada Area - April 2014 to January 2016
*Administrative Assistant, answering concerns of
7. Data Specialist and Data Entry Clerk (Part Time)
Greater Los Angeles Area - September 2017 to October 2018
*Execute all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain operations records and databases.
8. LinkedIn Marketer (
Indianapolis, Indiana Area - November 2017 to May 2019
*I'm working for clients implementing a set of lead generation scripts through the client’s LinkedIn account. I'm also setting appointments to the client’s preferences from the leads generated. I'm giving salespeople (our clients) more time to be in meetings with prospects and spend less time finding them, setting appointments, and entering tracking data that their company requires.
9. Researcher (Sales Insights Lab) (Contract)
Boston, Massachusetts - May 2019 to October 2019
*Responsible for executing research projects (both applied and basic research), deliver market data, input data into a web-based platform and provide opinions and insight.
10. Program Coordinator and Executive Assistant (8/6 Executive Club) -
Indianapolis, Indiana - June 2019 to August 2021
*Providing support services to CEO.
Takes care of administrative and other duties, freeing my client to focus on managing his organization.
1. Scheduling meetings with my clients directly onto his calendar.
2. LinkedIn campaign outreach.
3. Monitor my client's class.
4. Order/Purchase things online when requested.
5. Research and Outreach potential speaking opportunities.
6. YPO List
7. Vistage List
8. Indianapolis local groups like the American Legion and others.
9. Maintain a database of all outreaches, their progress and responses
10. Manage work my clients might hire from Upwork or Fiverr for design. He'll send to me content, I can post the job to Upwork or Fiverr to get it created.
11. Random research and other things.
11. Admin Assistant - Credit Repair Specialist - Affiliate Marketer -
(Bar Financials) (Part-time)
January 2019 to September 2021
*Responsible for working with consumers to clean up their credit reports and begin improving their credit.
Promoting brand and generate new leads through LinkedIn outreach and social media advertising (FB, IG, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn) etc.
12. Real Estate Cold Caller (Salas Investment Group) (Short-term project)
*Responsible in calling and texting leads, setting appointments, building rapport with the sellers (building relationships) getting property details and asking them how much they looking to get for their property.
Pulling leads through prop stream.
13. Executive Assistant - Top Marketing Group
Las Vegas Nevada - December 2021 to
• Exclusively serving clients working to make a positive impact.
• Directly support the CEO and leadership team in a variety of ways, helping the business run smoothly.
• Provide administrative assistance like preparing communications etc.
• Organize meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders.
• Manage the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Perform a variety of other tasks that help keep things under control and humming along.
• Auditing Calls
• Researching and listing leads.
14. Personal Assistant / Customer Service - GE Credit Solutions (Short-term credit repair)Dallas Texas – February 2022 to July 2022*Here are some tasks that I am doing as an assistant for my employer I am taking over tohelp him free up some of his time:• Scheduling and appointment reminders• Invoicing, from drafting to finalization• Basic Bookkeeping for employee’s payroll• Data Entry• Customer service and liaison, from answering calls to organizing
Reference:? Greg White -
Certificate of Employment -
? Peter Fuller -
? Cindy Cruz -
I have 8 years of experience as a Virtual Assistant/Executive Assistant, I'm good with pivot tables. I've handled various tasks, including but not limited to virtual call center management, telemarketing, internet marketing, internet research, social media management, data entry, transcription, customer service, answering service, lead generation, appointment setting, email marketing, bookkeeping, CRM management, and more. I gained a broad experience in working with different clients from all over the world and proved to be the reliable and responsible colleague they were looking for. Even working from a remote location, I offer many of the same services of an Administrative and Executive Assistance and grant my clients with fast and accurate business support. Your business can be more efficient if you will hire me!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.