Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $6.00/hour ($1,056.00/month)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
September 8th, 2023 (20 days ago)
September 17th, 2017
**Production Associate in a Promotional Industry- Monitor and report job status to clients on regular basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that Purchase Orders are raised and approved, goods and services are received and orders are receipted in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for entering orders and data, managing clients' service issues, and supporting catalog sales.
- Respond to client and supplier inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely product production, shipping, and delivery to customers to meet IHD.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Process Webstore Orders and Magento orders
- Following up with Suppliers for Order status
- Communicating the internal team to check on order status should a client ask
- Providing executive assistant support as needed
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound
- Sending proofs and approval of Artworks
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
**Shopify Dispute Analyst and Admin assistant- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.- Respond to Chargeback and disputes on different Payment methods such as Klarna and PayPal- Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure an appropriate course of action is being pursued.- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.- Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
Supply Chain specialist | Virtual Assistant | Data Entry
*Supply Chain Specialist
- Communicates with Customer and Supplier for order update
- Monitoring Stock Level
- Checking daily and Monthly Invoices
- Data Analysis
- Stock Overview
- Manage Chargeback and Disputes with different Payment Vendor (PayPal, Global Collect/Ingenico, Afterpay, Klarna, Mercado Pago)
- Chargeback Monthly Report
- Process returns, refunds, payment requests and payment update
- Communicate with 3PL for returns and other logistic concerns
- Track and monitor purchased items to ensure delivery.
*Virtual Assistant – Data Entry/Scraping/Data Mining (Real Estate)/Social media engagement
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Cross verify data before encoding it into the system
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Collect data and analyze for trends, patterns, summaries, and meaning
- Store and manage data in multidimensional databases
- Taking necessary actions and corrections based on standard operating procedure
- Data Scraping and Internet Research
- Fast typing speed (alphanumeric and numeric) 50 - 60 words per minute
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and MS Excel, Google Sheet and Google Docs
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone,
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Proficient in Salesforce, FreshDesk, Outlook and NetSuite being a Virtual
**Executive Assistant (4mos)
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
-Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Take minutes during meetings
I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to the productivity of your business. I can work with minimal supervision, assures to give you the quality of service, very open to new learning, and easily adapt to changes.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.