Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Aug 15, 2021
Hired Part Time on Jan 17, 2022
QUICK BACKGROUND RECAP:
10 years as a Digital Marketer, with a focus on Link Building, Content Marketing, and On-Page SEO. Currently an Outreach Specialist for a global photo book company as well as an SaaS business. Entrepreneurial and would love to help your business.
# (2020-Present) Currently running YQ Digital, a digital marketing service. Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)-registered and ready to help your business grow!
# (2020-Present) Successfully launched
- Hired and managed employees (Content and Web Development Teams)
- Created and optimized current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Currently takes the role of a consultant and provides advice regarding hiring and managing employees as well as conflict resolution.
# (2018) Created a free beginners' affiliate marketing course, SEOHeroCourse
- Built the site using Thrive Themes
- Wrote all 10 chapters of content
*** You can take a look at my portfolio website for more details: YESH
PROFICIENT IN THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS
- SEO (both on-page and off-page)
- Link outreach, blogger outreach, white-hat SEO
- Content marketing, specializing in writing case studies, how-to's, and in-depth guides.
- WordPress, particularly setting up Thrive Themes (drag-and-drop) websites.
- Hiring, managing, and creating Standard Operating Procedures for teams.
PROFICIENT IN THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:
- WordPress, WooCommerce
- Thrive Suite (
- MyThemeShop themes & plugins
- Ninja Outreach
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Hosting Platforms: Siteground, Wix, Hostgator, Bluehost
- Domain Registrars: Go Daddy, Namecheap, DotPH
- Speechelo (voiceover software)
- Movavi Video Editor
HERE'S THE FULL STORY OF MY SKILLS SUMMARY
I started my career as a content writer for
I also worked in a BPO setting as an SEO Specialist for a Kiwi car rental company. My main job during that time was to find potential link partners through
I've also been building niche sites since day one so I know my way around WordPress and its plethora of plugins. Currently, I'm enjoying how robust the Thrive Suite is. As a niche site developer, I know my way around cPanel, CSS, and HTML, but I am far from being an expert.
In terms of graphic design, I can use Photoshop quite well and can create basic logos and images. I'd like to say that I have a penchant for good design, leaning towards minimalism. Currently, loving how intuitive Canva is and I've definitely moved on from Photoshop.
I'm a big fan of on-page optimization and know how to do proper link building, particularly
I managed Outreach Authority, a white-label link-building company focused on blogger outreach. Since the pandemic, I've lost most of my clients, so I took this as an opportunity to consolidate all of my services on my portfolio website, Yesh
I recently launched
All in all, I'm a one-man team you can hire to either:
- Help you run an SEO Site Audit and create an action plan for your website's growth.
- Help your existing team with online marketing-related tasks.
- Help you increase your online visibility through effective blogger outreach.
- Help you come up with SOPs for your VA's task (I actually have some with me already)
- Help you take your business to the next level with a sound digital marketing strategy.
- Help you come up with an engaging content strategy for both website and social media.
- Create and/or rank your affiliate niche site portfolio.
- Help you grow your
That being said, if you want to get more leads, more visits, and more customers for your business, I'm the man for the job - let's talk now so and let me show you what I can do for you!
If you're still reading, please let me thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I have 5 years experience for multiple companies like Essays.ph and Email Octopus. I can write product reviews and buying guides as well.
I've been building niche sites since day one and have accumulated the necessary skills like SEO and affiliate marketing to make each project a success.
I've only used WordPress ever since I started building websites. I do know my way around CSS, HTML, and cPanel, but I am far from being the best in the world.
I know my way around Photoshop and currently have PS CS6 on my main computer. I can create basic logos and custom images.
I managed a 14-person agency of web developers and content writers. The agency is now making 5-figures in USD.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.