"I'm tired of looking for the right copywriter"
"All I'm looking for is a copywriter who does research, understands my target audience, and can write in my brand's tone of voice"
"I want someone who can use my story to sell without being too salesy and pushy"
"I NEED SOMEONE I CAN RELY ON!!!"
Sounds like a conversation you had with your computer after viewing more than a dozen copywriter profiles in just the last hour?
Well, you'll be glad you checked me out! *wink*
Am I getting raised brows?
Hear me out...
Within 5 years of writing copy and working remotely with E-commerce businesses, course creators, and social enterprises, I was able to:
1. Write copy that helped build multi 7-figure businesses
2. Learn consumer psychology and leverage it to sell to different audiences
3. Create a research process that allows me to position products and services that customers will want to get their hands on
4. Develop working habits that give clients peace of mind and confidence in working with me
5. Binge learn everything I can about digital marketing including branding, influencer marketing,
I love learning so I can offer more services and get more results for driven entrepreneurs like you!
With all the knowledge I acquired, I transitioned from a just-a-copywriter to a copywriter who can help you deal with the whole marketing shebang!
Thinking about where I'm most helpful in your biz? Read below!
1. Website copy revamp - wireframe, sitemap, copy website pages
2. Product launch copy - launch strategy, product descriptions, tripwire, landing page,
3. Internal branding strategy - theory of change (for purpose-driven brands), brand messaging and positioning, core values and beliefs alignment, defining your target audience, design alignment, brand story creation, brand naming, etc
4. Social media content - campaign strategy, copy, videos, and graphics for posts and stories
5. Packaging UX - Unboxing experience, box design, copy, repeat purchases using gift with purchase, etc.
6. Profiting from your
7. Creative lead - SOP optimization, creative team management, project management, etc.
Stuff I can do but won't:
1. Blogs and articles hurt my mental health.
Here are awesome reviews from entrepreneurs I've worked with!
- Renae Christine, Cupcake Trainings LLC
- Amanda Maltz, SEO Hunter Academy
Get off the fence,
- Shamaila Zahid, Wild Cactus Agency
She saved me from the headache of trying to write my own copy! Her lack of work samples that align with my brand's area which is clean beauty for women of color almost stopped me from working with her. However, I saw that she was very experienced and skillful so I figured she'd be able to adapt - and she was able to! Her copy has completed my home page by increasing my credibility and professionalism and makes my brand seem more human. She didn't need much direction and is clearly a very skilled copywriter. If you work with her, you won't spend too much time with hand-holding and revisions.
- Ilka Ervin, Rein Beauty
Take a chance on
- Carey Bunker, Sugar Fix Consulting
What to do next
I write well and speak fluently in English
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.